Tuesday, February 13, 2007

From work

So unprofessional to be writing a post at work, also some will wonder how can have the mood for writing, but my job is not as any other job, everything about it is not that typical, which i thank God for coz it is not a routine job. Anyways, my business environment is sometimes very flexible in many ways. Its just a very slow boring day, nothing to be done since morning other than some lil support here and there, so as i chat, and surf the net, i opened the Blogs , started to read and check on ppl, mostly girls, to be honest. so after i have checked some new Blogs for girls, where some were interesting, i decided to make a post now, on the spot. u know wat, i was already preparing "My Third Blog" since a week, i wasn't expecting my self to be enhancing my Blogs b4 i publish them, i didn't know wat to rite, some of that banned blog was about my weekend and the week b4, when i was off. Anyway i just decided that i will skip "My Third Blog" and rite a new one now we ana a3ed 7awly Gam3 men el gamaheer, bas No brobleN, i don't even have a desk, ana a3ed 3ala tarabezt sofra with my laptop connected same as the rest 3ala el sofra.I am relaxed back on an old big chair and having the laptop on my knees and everybody is working and chatting in business.

Regarding me as a new Blogger, i got some nice comments from ppl encourging me to keep on, but something happened that i really regret, i have chatted with one of the bloggers on msn, why i regret it coz i feel my identity is revealed to someone who knows me now, knows my full name, my background, and she was smart as she checked my profile on the hi5 as well. to be honest here she was fair, she told me about her too. But this is not wat i wanted, i dont feel free now on riting watever i want or feel or have on my mind. i dont think that i will be able to rite any personal stuff. i feel like i am monitored now. i was just thinking cpl of days ago that i shut this Blog, and forget about the whole idea and get realistic.

some ppl they reveal their identity here on the Blog World, and some dont, i didn't like the idea until i felt safe without ppl knowing me, i want to say or talk all i have inside, this wats good about it, to talk to a total stranger.But now, there is someone who knows me, i dont know why i dont feel comfortable at all.


take care all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

don't feel least restricted

i think you can go one ,, write whatever you want..preserving your true identity.. this helps to expose your inner soul better!!