Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mobiles Cameras Movie Festival

"Hello 3alikom"...we... "Salamo 3alikom" -lel ekhwa wal akhwat eli 7a yesniffo their noses as if they r smelling somthing bad we y2oulo "Eih dah el nas te2oul Salamo 3alikom mesh Hello 3alikom", el mohem ....el wa7ed bas balo Yaaaadobak Fakkk shewyaa, and HARDLY got the feeling of relaxation today and ....EVERDAY walahy ya mens, Liffe is so STRESSING especially in this country- ma3a el e7tram no matter wat-.

Fana olt I get good use of this feeling of relaxation and write something. I really do agree now that writing a post needs a good and relaxing mood thats why I don’t post alot even though I am aware that all of my MISSING FANS are desperate for my posts. – Elli mashafosh el Blog aslan


El mohem tany, What got me on the gear was Mona El Hussiennie show "Al 3ashira Mas2an", she was interviewing very nice idea for a group of young artists and amateurs who are organizing a movie festival this month for clips that are shot by the Mobiles' cameras by maximum 3 minutes, 7aga digital ya3ny, she ran a sample of 2 of the movies.

The first one, we dah I feel eno 7ay3geb el ekhwa al blogawaya awy same as me, "Al Masafa", and it's about the distance between share3 tal3at 7arb fe west el balad, men 3and el 7etta eli be2oulo 3amlo fiha Wal 3yazoub Ellaah , 2aaaal eihhhhhh "Ta7roshaat Gensyaa fe West el Balad "- mawodo3 tab3an 3'any 3an al ta3reef. El mohem talet, "Al Masafa" is the walking distance measured in Steps from the Mall or the Movie theater to the NEARST Mini Police station – No2ta Ya3ny mesh Esm- Gabouly el No2ta allaah yekhreb beythoum........the steps was 67 steps counted from that mall to the No2ta.........waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw............... this is the first thing EVER started me thinking about mawdoo3 el ta7roshat dah. Besra7a it was for me like a HOUGA 7aslt and some disturbance that happened on the street like any other disturbance that can happen in Egypt, like a big fight between 2 grps or gangs of young guys for example.....3ady.....HOUGA as I told bas howa el Media & the Press and kol el nas Kabrouha shewaya. Honestly if u will agree to ASSUME with me it was a Houga,regardless of all other dimensions. Fa dah bardo maymna3sh it's SHAME that this Houga was happening just 67 steps away from the No2ta. Big Shame on the policemen really. Lazy ppl who were sleeping and don’t wanna do their job or even be aware of wats happening just 67 steps awy.

The second movie, which I liked Nos Nos, 3an DODO, the movie name was "Ent7ar", also less than 3 minutes. DODO Fataaaaaaa of 15 yrs old – bas mashallah Helf keda - and he is so stressed from school and his life.DODO went up for the roof of his building and throw a yellow balloon from like.... the 6th floor maslan to the cars driving on the road as if he was committing a Suicide presented in the form of the balloon. I liked the idea; it really can do something for Stressed people, What I didn't like that TOTO metawil sha3ro in a stupid way, we shaklo 7atta mesh zareef wala style, doesn't look good on him at all.And how come he is thinking about committing suicide in this age, howa 7ad la2y yerga3 lel ayam deh, kanet a7la raw2aaan, el wa7ed kanet dema3'o fadyaaaaaaaaaaa , fa yegye ba2a see TOTO yewareeny nafso we howa dakhil 3ala TAlATEEN sana zayee ba3dhoum keda, we yeshoof 7agm el stress wel pressure eli 7aykon feeh. Ya lahwyyyyyyyyyy Million and Million things he will have to THINK, CONSIDER, DO and TAKE CARE OF ...For Every Single Fuckn Day he will be living and those days after his day.

El mohem and finally, 3shaan matwelish 3alikom, the idea for the festival is very nice one, unfortunately I didn't pay attention to the contacts they announced, but I remember they will show these movies at the AUC, Jezutie schools -Cairo & Alex- and all GN4me movies theaters and some other places which I don’t remember bardo, but maybe will be amaken el mosakfeen like Sa2yet El Sawy deh bayen, during this month of March staring from the 20th OR 25th and end after that date wenta tale3 keda.

Last thing, - I promise u -, Fal Shay2o Bel Shay2 Yozkar......Mona EL Hussiennie.. .. I have a confession here, it's a CRUSH on her, I admire her so much, her smile So Inspiring and Lovely, and I wish that this show was in the morning just to start my day seeing her smile. Bets3ab 3alya awy when I see her so affected by any subject she's discussing, bab2aa 3ayez aklimha wa a2oulha tewlaa3 el denia beli fiha bas enty matdy2ish nafsek ya set el kol.

Bas keda, now this piece of post zbatetly el moood, Tesba7o 3ala Khir

No comments: