Friday, March 2, 2007

هو مش معاهم

Yesterday I went to see that movie, I really liked it, not to the Extreme – notice that "Extreme" is my key word here - but I liked the case they are talking about, film fe3lan beytkalim 3and 2adia zarifa, how guys and girls and can be dragged into the Extremes of their Liffe style, whether it’s a good and religious or bad and lost. I really agree with the final message of the movie which focused on the Moderate life style under the umbrella of religion. Anyway there is a lot can be said about such a case, So I recommend it to u to see. Even thought I didn't like Ahmed 3eed awy, I think it would have been better if it was starring Ahmed Helmy, amma for Boushra, she was so sooooooooo pretty and cool, akhhhhhh :-)

Yalla take care all

2 comments:

Nesrina said...

You made me want to see the movie, although I am not into Egyptian movies,,, will try to watch it, thanks for the recommendation :)

ahmedthatsit said...

Egyptain Movies are not that bad, at least it can put a nice smile on ourface, SOMETIMES