Saturday, April 7, 2007

Holiday

It’s a long weekend and what a boring weekend, I feel like I lost how to enjoy the taste of anything, friends suggested that we travel or spend a day use anywhere, but still I don’t think this will make a change, more precisely I can't travel in addition to my bad mood so I killed this need for traveling since the begging of the last summer, I didn’t see the beach even once. Sometimes I feel like I want time to pass quickly and sometimes no; I am only trying to kill my feeling for the time. I don’t want to feel it at all, either passing quickly or slowly. I am just gonna go with the weekend until we are back to work. Then, I will spend sometime again at work, come back home exhausted and waiting for the next weekend to come to take me back from work. I just want to get out of this loop, I feel like sophisticating I want to inhale fresh air deep inside and I want to take all this pollution outta my body which corrupted my mind and my soul. I dream that I wanna sleep and wake up to find myself the way I wanna be not the way I was shaped along the years of my life.

No comments: